NPK complex micro granulated fertilizer
applied with seed!
PRODUCTS IN EUROPE!
CROP MICRO CEREAL 47 P + 0,5 Cu+ 0,5 Mn
CROP MICRO MIX 10.40.0 + 11S + MICRO (3mg + B + Cu + Fe + Mn + Mo + Zn)
CROP MICRO PZN 10.40.0 + 11S + 2 Zn
Manufacturer and distributor for ROMANIA - CROPFERTIL SRL
Advantages of using CROP MICRO fertilizer
Replaces traditional granulated NPK complex fertilizer applied before sowing the autumn-spring crops the hoes, field grasses, etc.
Application: It is easily distributed with the seed. Crop Micro is layered in the seed drill alternatively and together with the seed.
Distribution: It is spread evenly on the ground due to special accession formula of the grain seed. Crop Micro is placed so as to be used also on the unused lands.
Increased root growth - increases productive capacity and quality of the harvest.
Small doses (at no extra cost / hectare) economic and productive advantages (easy handling, fewer passes in the field).
The starter effect - visible under stress conditions for the plant and for fields that do not provide optimal conditions for crops because the micro granulated fertilizer is bound to the seed grain.
CROP MICRO is a mineral micro granulated fertilizer (0.5-1.0 mm diameter) NP + micro elements belonging to long-researched new technologies in agriculture in France, with increased efficiency. Crop Micro has been specifically studied for the autumn-spring cereals, hoes, field grasses, etc., to better respond to the weather conditions typical for the period of sowing. 1 kg of Crop Micro PZN contains 1 million micro-granules, so for each plant 50-100 micro granules are available.
It completely replaces traditional complex granular NPK fertilizers, applied before seeding of autumn-spring cereals, weeding and grass field.
NPK is the term used for the fertilizer containing three nutrients, namely nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K). These fertilizers are manufactured in a wide range of products to meet the needs of the crops. Nitrogen (N) contributes to plant growth by enriching the soil with nitrogen. Phosphorus (P) is important for the development of plant roots and ripening.
It is present in all plant cells which accounts for its importance in the metabolism of the plant. Potassium (K) is essential for plant growth, it can be found in all living plant cells and tissues, in the growing areas and seeds.
Example: for wheat, it replaces 150-250 kg / ha of traditional NP fertilizer applied before sowing.
Economic and quantitative features:
- one pass in the land: sown together with the CROP MICRO fertilizer
- low dose / hectare 20-40 kg / Ha
- reduced handling of fertilizer
- easy upload of product due to 20kg bags the packaging
- uniform distribution
- simple farm logistics
- increasing daily productivity of sowing and land fertilization
- reducing idling time
- increased protection of land structure due to reduced subsidence
- optimum ratio between nitrogen and phosphorus to give a visible STARTER effect on the crop
- pure nutritive substances are non-phytotoxic because they are studied for localized delivery
- the presence of micro elements to meet the requirements of soils and crops
- allowing visible reductions in the chemical intake of the ground because the soil is allowed to build resources, before the retrograde and fixing phenomena take place, having inevitable consequences, namely the waste of digestible phosphorus.
- low salinity due to the particular formula and micro granulation
In the case of pneumatic and mechanical sowing Crop Micro is applied localized as well as in layers in the drill, on alternate rows (one layer of seeds and one of a fertilizer) starting from the bottom, with a layer of seeds and ending with a layer of fertilizer. Mixing is done outside (preventive) or in the drill.
Uniform distribution on the field
Because of the unique formula, Crop Micro was produced under the form of micro particles, electrostatically charged in such a way as to allow a perfect adherence (sticking) to the seed. The Micro Crop fertilizer is efficient because it gives the plant 20 times more phosphorus in the volume of soil adjacent to the roots, compared to a complex traditional granular fertilizer applied to the field.
Rapid development and root resistance
The special formula that does not produce phytotoxic effects to the plant, ideal acidic reaction for acid lands and micro granulation, have the following advantages:
- rapid development and root resistance
- root resistance decreases plant stress during winter
- effective twinning
- increases the quantity potential, because of the possibility of a better use of nitrogen
- rapid and rigorous root and leaf growing even in lands with water shortage.
No additional costs / hectare
Low doses of 20-40 kg per hectare and an accurate management make CROP MICRO micro-granular fertilizer a cost effective product / hectare, lower than traditional granular complex fertilizers.